French Quarter Lodging:
Contact Information, Directions, and Map to Marigny Manor House
Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast
2125 N Rampart St • New Orleans, LA 70116
If you’re looking for French Quarter lodging, we’re located in the Historic Faubourg Marigny area of old New Orleans and just 5 blocks from the French Quarter. Several great restaurants and music clubs are within walking distance of the house.
Getting Here by Taxi or Shuttle
The New Orleans International Airport is located in a suburb of the city called Kenner. Travel time into the city or the French Quarter is approximately 30 minutes by car. Estimated taxi cab rates from the airport to our front door are $33 each way. There is also an airport shuttle service for about $18 per person. Most taxi drivers who work in the historic areas (The Quarter, CBD, etc.) will drive right to our door without hesitation. Some airport taxi drivers, however, are not as familiar with the “Old City”, since they service conventioneers and tourists in the suburbs more frequently. For this reason, we suggest that you print the airport driving directions below if you are arriving by plane and are not already familiar with our neighborhood.
Driving Directions from West-New Orleans International Airport, Baton Rouge
1.Follow the I-10 East/New Orleans signs along the Airport Access Road which will ramp from the left lane onto Interstate 10 East.
2.On I-10 East, travel approximately 6.7 miles.
3.Take the I-610 East exit (number 230, from left 2 lanes, toward Slidell).
4.Exit at Elysian Fields from right lane.
5.At light at the bottom of the ramp, turn right onto Elysian Fields (You will be heading towards the Mississippi River).
6.Continue on Elysian Fields, crossing major intersections at South Claiborne and St. Claude Avenue, and continue almost the river to Burgundy Street.
7.Turn right on Burgundy Street and go West 1 block.
8.Turn right on Frenchman street and go North 1 block.
9.Turn right on North Rampart Street. We are 1/2 block on the left (#2125).
Driving Directions from East-Mississippi, Alabama, Florida
1. Follow I-10 West/New Orleans over the Industrial anal Bridge into New Orleans
2. Stay in the left lane when you get to the split between I-10 Downtown/New Orleans and 610/Airport/Baton Rouge
3. After you are on the Downtown/I-10, look for the Elysian fields exit….exit …. and turn left onto Elysian Fields at the bottom of the down ramp.
4. Continue on Elysian Fields, crossing major intersections at South Claiborne and St. Claude Avenue, and continue almost to the river to Burgundy Street
5. Turn right on Burgundy Street and go West 1 block.
6. Turn right on Frenchman street and go North 1 block.
7. Turn right on North Rampart Street. We are 1/2 block on the left (#2125)