Welcome to Our Bed and Breakfast in New Orleans, LA
Only 5 short blocks from the Historic French Quarter, our charming Faubourg Marigny inn offers tastefully decorated guestrooms with private bathrooms, free WiFi access, elegant surroundings, and a real experience of Southern hospitality at its finest, including breakfast.
Our Historic Inn
Our beautiful antebellum home built in 1848 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places has been restored to its original grandeur. Featuring extremely large rooms and bathrooms, our guests consider our inn as a perfect base to explore the rich, local history of New Orleans.
Extra Special Amenities
We welcome our guests with a brief orientation of our area and make every effort to exceed their expectations during their stay with us including:
- Exceptionally comfortable beds
- Always delicious Southern breakfasts
- Tips on the top things to see and do during your visit
Romantic Ambiance Meets Local Charm
At Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast, you will enjoy a romantic, relaxing environment…in a beautiful historic home…..featuring pierced plaster molding, 12 ft. ceilings, large windows, crystal chandeliers, period antiques, and an interesting art collection….There are 3 rooms with queen four poster beds and 1 room with a large California King.
Stroll the Streets
We are located just 6 short blocks from the French Market, Bourbon Street, the Vieux Carre and only 3 blocks from the Frenchman music scene and its world class music venues.
It’s a 15 minute stroll to Jackson Square, wonderful restaurants, shopping, antique shops, and interesting art galleries…
Whether business or pleasure brings you here, you’ll find Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast a great opportunity to experience our local music, culture and food in a real New Orleans’ neighborhood.
Most Recent Posts
- New Orleans Coolinary Event: Locals and visitors will enjoy the 8th Annual New Orleans Coolinary Restaurant Event from August 1-31. Most of our top...READ MORE
- July 2012 -Newsletter: If you have previously stayed with us, you have already received our July Newsletter with some great Tip Trips, our...READ MORE
- Louisiana Road Trip Article: The Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast was featured in a July 2012 article in the Louisiana Road Trips online...READ MORE
- Save when you Stay in the Summer!: Summer is a great time to visit New Orleans…Sno-Balls, great restaurant specials, and discounts on room prices during July and...READ MORE
- French Quarter Festival-2012: The French Quarter Festival has steadily grown to exceed over 500,000 visitors during April each year. Our guests seem to...READ MORE